Bobby Sandhu – Leg Breaking 101
Description of Instructional:
This instructional by Bobby Sandhu of B-Team Jiu Jitsu focuses on leg locks and leg entanglements. The comprehensive series will give you in-depth knowledge and practical techniques to master the art of submitting your opponent using leg locks.
Bobby combines humor with jiu jitsu expertise in his instructional course, making the learning process both fun and effective. He uses humor to break down complex techniques and keep you engaged. This approach makes his course accessible to all levels and creates a memorable learning experience.
Leg locks are crucial for success in no-gi grappling competitions. They provide a fast way to finish a match and are often harder for an opponent to defend, increasing the likelihood of success. Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or a beginner, you’re sure to find valuable insights and strategies in this unique and engaging course.
Overview of Instructional Chapters:
- Fundamentals ‘Breaking Mechanics’
- Inside Heel Hook
- Outside Heel Hook
- Backside 50/50
- Entries from Bottom and Top
- Seated Entries
- Standing Entries
- Live Rolling Footage
Bobby Sandhu is a Brazilian jiu jitsu purple belt under Lachlan Giles. Originally from Australia, spends much of his time training in Austin, Texas at B-Team Jiu Jitsu with some of the best active grapplers in the world like Craig Jones, Izaak Michell, and Nicky Rodriguez. Bobby frequently competes and teaches jiu jitsu both in Texas and Australia.
At 23 years old, Bobby has competed in and won several Australian BJJ National Championships. Keep an eye on Bobby as he continues to evolve as a grappler (and comedian!).
In Bobby’s first Instructional on Athletes Ocean, he will go into detail on multiple leg entanglement positions. The he covers entries, attacks, and counters to leg locks.
- 2x Subversion Submission of the Night Winner
- 1st Place – Middle Weight No-Gi Purple Belt – Australian Grappling Nationals (2022)
- 1st Place – Middle Weight No-Gi Purple Belt – AJJC National Championship (2022)
- 2nd Place – Absolute No-Gi Purple Belt – AJJC National Championship (2022)
- 1st Place – Welter Weight No-Gi Expert – NAGA Austin Grappling Championship
Training out of:
- B Team Jiu Jitsu
- Austin, Texas | New South Wales, Australia
Approximate Length of Instructional:
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes of Instruction
- 20 Minutes of Bonus Rolling Footage
Suggested Skill/Experience Level:
- All Skill Levels
Check out more Instructionals that will up your jiu jitsu game here!
Don’t have an account? Signup today!
Bobby Sandhu – Breaking Legs 101
Breaking Legs 10100:00